Σάββατο 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Interview with Bailee Madison


Bailee Madison, who acts as Maxine in the fourth season of Wizards gave an exclusive interview with J-14 and  answered a few questions about Selena and Justin, confirming that he was even on set.  Check out the translation done by our team below:

J-14: How was working with Selena Gomez in Wizards of Waverly Place?

Bailee: She was like my older sister off the set. She was amazing and I learned a lot from the entire cast. Selena taught me a lot, too.

J-14: What are your thoughts about Justin and Selena as a couple?

Bailey: I think if one is happy, then they are both happy.  This is their life, but I hope that either way they're happy.  I met Justin on the set [the Wizards]. So that was cool. He was very friendly. Very, very cool!