Παρασκευή 25 Μαρτίου 2011

Selena threatened Belieber by Twitter



It seems that Beliebers never tire ever! Yesterday, March 24 rumors emerged that Selena Gomez had threatened a fan of Justin Bieber via Twitter!
In the supposed message, the curse Selena fan of Justin with several expletives, but there are some errors indicating that the photo is ASSEMBLY! Check out:






"Shut up bitch Yeah, I romance with Justin and you? Who are you? I can make you forget all that shit he calls the fans."


"You are the worst fans in the universe, and I'll catch you and eliminate them. Why Because I'm better than you. I can do whatever I want, mistreat you, and even delete your twitter, if you do not want it , stop talking bad about me. "


"I have more kids. Fuck the universe. I'm his girlfriend and got it in my hands is like a toy that I can handle."

__________________


If you perceive good in the picture, you will notice that one of the messages in the name selenagomez''''is a little above the profile photo, while in others the name is on the side and below. And the pattern is the name of being right next to the picture. This proves that this is so, just a montage!