Παρασκευή 8 Απριλίου 2011

Sel is interviewed by Anna Tyzack

A perfect week.

On Fridays I present myself to the live audience in Wizards of Waverly Place - Alex My character is Russian - not to end until 9 pm. I'm tired of waking up at 7 am every day of the week for rehearsals and filming, but then I'll get me and maquis and shooting the show in front of 200 children and suddenly I'm in the clouds. You hear them laugh and see them holding up posters, wearing shirts of the Wizards and my adrenaline shoots.

Then I'm always''we should do something''which almost always means having dinner with the other cast members somewhere in Los Angeles. If we go my way, we ate at PF Chang's. Have it in Britain? It is a cheese restaurant, off the wall that make a delicious egg cake, crispy and melted.

In the real world, I'd like to spend my weekend in Texas, which means having to catch a plane to LA at lunchtime. I was born in Grand Prairie, a city in the country of Dallas, and I absolutely love to go back there and stay with my grandparents.

I'll spend the afternoon playing with my grandmother and then I will surprise my cousin of 14 years (Brooke Newson) by picking her up after school. Seeing her face when I wave to the gate of the school, make my day.


We have this cute Starbucks on the side of my grandmother's house, which I use as a meeting when I come back to Texas. Brooke and I drove around, looking after my friends and everyone in the same car going to make hot chocolate. My friends and I do not see ourselves for many years then we will have much to tell each other.

On the way back to my grandmother's house, we stop at Blockbuster and rent a lot of horror movies because those are my specialty. I love watching movies be scared of as''Halloween''and''I Know What You Did Last Summer.''

We put a lot of mattresses on the floor and do a pajama party with popcorn and a lot of junk food, and we fell asleep watching movies. We do not sleep much because we can not stop talking.

We wake up early on Saturday to go to Cracker Barrel to breakfast. It is an amazing restaurant that makes the most delicious pancakes, biscuits, milk and hashbrowns (a potato) with homemade cheese and onion. I usually ask for table near the fire place because it is quite lovely and cozy.

Then we go to the Gallery in Dallas, my favorite mall. When I'm home, I love going shopping with my friends and help them to choose things. In the Gallery has Banana Republic, American Girl, Macy's, Abercrombie and Fitch and Saks Fifth Avenue. It also has ice skating, but we're usually too busy trying on clothes for that.

My grandmother will be cooking a meal when we're coming home and I'll help her with the table. Hopefully my whole family will be there: Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Stepdad, two of my cousins ​​and three of my best friends. I visit all my friends when I'm in Texas, but that is the core of people who travel to anywhere with me.

We ate roast chicken with buttery pumpkin and pepper, cheese and potatoes from my mother that are chopped, and cheese is baked in the oven with dried onions and ice cream for dessert. My grandfather and I like Rocky Road, with lots of almonds, chocolate and marshmallow.

I'll have a girls night this evening with my cousin, Priscilla - she is six months older than me and is like a sister to me, because I have none. My parents divorced when I was 5 years.Priscilla and I spent years together in the dressing and going to barbecues and hanging out with our friends, who I think are my friends now too, we come home at midnight and we were talking with our grandmother and my mother, who will wondering about my afternoon.

On Sunday, I'll probably sleep because I can never do it during the week and then my family will have lunch in the West Village in Dallas. It is a very nice shopping center, outdoor built in a New York-style, with hundreds of stores.

My friends and I go bowling soon thereafter. I'm not very good, but I think super fun. I like to by a different name on the computer screen,''as''or''Princess Fancypants Cheryl Cole.''

Now, will be closing by the time I got to get back to California, so I spend the rest of the afternoon at home with my family. I'm always very sad when I have to go. We sit and talk about what's coming to me, and related projects and inevitably my grandmother going to take my baby pics and the first headshot of my mother when she was an actress, and after my first headshot when I was 7 and started acting.

California is 2 hours behind Texas, so when I arrive in LA, gain time. I'll call Jennifer, who plays my best friend in Wizards of Waverly Place, and say: ''I need to see you'' . I definitely do not want to be left alone with the blues on Sunday, then we'll dine at Maggiano's, an Italian American restaurant in Farmers' Market, or go watch a movie later.

When I finally lay in my bed I read the script of Wizards of Waverly Place. And then I watch Friends because it's one of my favorite TV shows and I always fall asleep watching it. It is my routine on Sunday.


Do you believe in the spiritual world?
I believe in a good energy. My father says that when you have chills, someone walked over his grave and that makes me very nervous.

Inspiration?
Cheryl Cole. I love you.

If you could do another job, what would it be?
I like being a chef.

Last movie you watched?
The Break-Up. I have it on my laptop and I can not stop watching.

Your favorite restaurant?
Maggiano's in Los Angeles.

Beach or snow?
Skiing. Actually, it snowed in Texas.

What do you do to relax?
I love bubble bath.

What most annoys you?
When people are rude.

In another life I would ...
A bird.

My last supper would be ...
Spaghetti spicy.

Favorite Things

Pants - I have many
Taylor Swift. I talk to her every day
Singing and dancing
My family
Shopping for clothes
Watch movies
My dogs rescued

Source: SelMG