Παρασκευή 8 Απριλίου 2011

Selena Gomez is inspired by the fans when she sings


Selena Gomez was a guest on Dancing With The Stars , where she sang Who Sayswearing dress fabulous Irina Shabayeva Sel before apresnetação was interviewed byRadio Disney .

Sel , you would be a competitor ?  
Not really, they play in many styles , I s eria horrible in a unique way much less Tuesmany styles of dance ... and even then 'd love to be so excited and stressed .
 
Have you watched the dancers and thought about wanting to do that dance ?  
I think some technical and some movements are wonderful , but do not think they cando .
 
And if all of us to dance in his show , even if your band ?
It would be funny , but no they do not dance forever !
 
Where you focus when you 're onstage ?
My fans helped me to channel the energies , I feel your reaction to my voice and mymusic , in particular says who inspires me a lot and like to think of touching the heartof every fan .