Παρασκευή 29 Απριλίου 2011

Selena Gomez wrote nine songs for the new album


Through some sources of tweets about Selena, we got news about the upcoming album! One of them, particularly the most interesting, is that the diva wrote or co-wrote nine songs on her album, which shows that this new CD will be the face of Sel. More information below:
"I do not want to lose you Please Do not Go" - New Song Lyrics from Selena!
"I do not want to lose you, please do not go" - Excerpt from Selena's new song!
I quoted that song is written by Selena. :) There r like 9 songs written / co-written by Sel! :)
The song I quoted was written by Selena. :) There are nine songs written / co-written by Sel! :)
"I do not want to lose you please do not go" Can not say the current track or leak. But it's def different from the Selena've heard!
"I do not want to lose you please do not go" I can not talk about this song and not leak. But it's definitely unlike anything I've ever heard of Selena!
Yay! I think we all have a special fondness for songs that Selena is among the composers, is not it? We can not wait to see you showing your talent with words!