Δευτέρα 9 Μαΐου 2011

Dixon May Fair Concert



As a lot of you may know, Selena & The scene had a concert at the Dixon May Fair at Dixon, California. Selena covered a song for Cheryl Cole called “Parachute“!
Introducing the track, she said: ‘When I was in London last year, I fell in love with a British artist. She is so cool – her name is Cheryl Cole. ‘This song that I’m going to perform for you guys, you might not know, but I feel like the lyrics are very beautiful. This song is called “Parachute”.
She also sang a couple of songs from her first and second album including her hit single at the moment “Who Says” from the third album. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find any videos from the concert but I’m sure they’ll be out soon and we will make sure we post them here. We added 29 photos from the concert so be sure to take a look.
Edit: Click on Read More To watch Selena’s Cover of  “Parachute“, She was completely amazing!