Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2011

More details on "That's How I Like It"



As is well known, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez are best friends in music, the two sang together as Rock God written by Perry that he decided to honor his friend with a song for her new album, but as the KPBR had reported earlier, the California Gurl had written a new song for the teen artist and is called That's How I Like It .
News about music were revealed by a source close to Selena, leaving more details about the lyrics and the possible duet.
"That's How I Like It (" It's how I like it ") talks about the relationship of a couple, and how the woman dominates the relationship, Perry left the band Selena really excited to record with it (Katy)."
 Previously, Selena had commented on the track, saying it was fun and had a very up beat. It seems that the band 's How I Like It goes to show a little more feminine power!