Κυριακή 1 Μαΐου 2011

Selena does not take her romance with Justin so seriously

 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_05t8hLdRnio/TRpx-oYuCpI/AAAAAAAACGg/-p0rGzsvOHo/s1600/justin_bieber_selena_gomez_kca_2010.jpg

The site Daily Record interviewed Selena Gomez recently released and the statements of the star's Disney on Friday, April 29. In the interview, Selena was asked about her boyfriendJustin Bieber , but declined to go into detail about the Canadian, check out:
According to the site, said Selena was dating Justin Bieber and be the subject of jealousy of her fans. Regarded as one of the biggest young stars on the planet, Selena said that is leading to a very crazy life.
She said: "I'm sure I'm bipolar, I wake up happy, then I go back to sadness in a minute. It's crazy, but I appreciate everything now ..."
However, it still does not talk about her relationship with Justin. Selena said only: "I think Justin is a great artist, he really is."
Although not all details of romance with Justin, we all know that between Selena and Justin there is something more than friendship for some time, but it seems that Selena takes her romance with Canadian so seriously and so has his eye on another singer . Selena admitted to having an even greater admiration for the pianist Jason Moran : "I think he's so talented. I have a crush on him, I guess."
During the interview, Selena bit her lip and frown when the comments were about Justin.Apparently intended to Selena, to say "have a crush" on the other boy would be to change the course of questions about Justin. But talk like another kid would be appropriate for someone who has a romance?