Τετάρτη 4 Μαΐου 2011

Seventeen: Transcript of the interview!


Selena opened up to Seventeen Magazine about her friends, Justin and Monte Carlo! Makesure to read it because it was a more in depth interview!
17: Your movie, Monte Carlo, is all about growing up and moving on—graduating and taking this first major trip alone. Do you feel as free as Grace is?
SG: Yeah, I’ve definitely gained a lot of that recently. I went on vacation over New Year’s with a bunch of my friends, for the first time, without my parents. That was so much fun. I feel like I’m in a place where I’m on my own a little bit. It’s nice.
17: Traveling with friends is definitely a major milestone. Who would you want to take with you on a trip to Paris (or Monte Carlo)?
SG: I’d love to go on vacation with Taylor [Swift]. I’ve been able to fly to Nashville to see her, and she’ll come to LA a lot, but it’d be nice to get away. It would be really fun. I’ve known Taylor for over three years now, so we’re at the point where we just get each other.