Δευτέρα 25 Ιουλίου 2011

Interview for "Seventeen"


Seventeen magazine interviewed Selena Gomez. See below:
 
Seventeen: The film Monte Carlo, is about growth and move on, travel and fashion. You feel free, like Grace? 

Sel: Yes, definitely. I went on vacation before the new year with my friends for the first time without my parents, and it was fun, I feel like I'm in a place that belongs to me!

Seventeen: Travelling with friends is definitely something significant. Who would you like to hit the road to Paris (or Monte Carlo)?

 Sel: I would love to go on vacation with Taylor Swift, I would be able to fly to Nashville just to see her, and soon after returning to Los Angeles, but it would be good. It would be really fun, I met Taylor for three years, then ... I would love to travel with her.

Seventeen: It is your best friend?

 Sel: I think the term 'best friend' is ridiculous. If you have in your life at least three people you can trust with your eyes closed, you're the luckiest person there, and I have a lot of wonderful people in my life, but probably only five that I can truly trust. Jennifer Stone, my friend Ashley, Taylor S. and my cousins.

Seventeen: It is always easier with friends, or you had a friendship that fell apart?

Sel: To find people who have been in your life, it's like, 'Wow, I believe that person was never really part of my life', but people come into your life for a reason. As she teach a lesson to you, grow and change eventually, you can have a thought you have all these friends, but feel as if you did not have anyone, because you're confused, but happy that at least there are people that you can really trust.

Seventeen: And when you're confused, you give someone a second chance?

Sel: I believe in second chances, but not a third or fourth. I'm speaking from experience, if someone really loves you, but eventually can not fix what is wrong, that person will not change that. "You can not change a person," is what Jennifer Stone always says.

Seventeen: Like the friends who have changed or gone through something, then you really went to Demi. Do you still talk?

Sel: Yeah, sure. There is an abundance of love that exists independently of what happened.There are certain people I will always love, like Demi.

Seventeen: It's so good to see you as you are open to love this maneira. Think you've been in love before?

 Sel: I do not know, maybe. Some time ago, I never knew what love was. When I was 15 I thought, "Wow, how to be loving" but I don't know whether he was really passionate about. Now I'm older, have more experience with relationships.

Seventeen: But when you feel like love, how you deal with it when it ends?

 Sel: When my first relationship ended, it was awful. I thought my world would end. It was good to cry and scream, or just calling friends to talk in the middle of the night. You can not stop and say, "How do I stop it?", You have to feel the pain and go through it. Each day is going better then. When you're in love, you give everything and that person is your life, then the day ends the relationship is destroyed your world.

 Seventeen: The relationships in the past you have kept to herself, but Justin [Bieber] showed everyone how Love is beautiful.

Sel: I know, he's great.

Seventeen: Is there any reason you decided to be more open with Justin?

Sel: I do not like to hide. I have some things for myself, but I'm eighteen, I fell in love with like to have fun, and honestly, I'm very happy with it.

Seventeen: You went through a very difficult time dealing with the fans of Justin. Remember when you were younger and was in love with other celebrities?

Sel: Are you kidding me? I still think Zac Efron is my husband. [Laughs]

Seventeen: Do you have something you want to say to the fans of Justin?

Sel: "I see the passion you have for him, and it's beautiful. Respect you, but I really like him, he's pretty special. "