Πέμπτη 21 Ιουλίου 2011

Roadmap "Thirteen reason Why" is being prepared


It was published on the blog by Jay Asher, author of " The Thirteen Whys ", a short text where Jay says that the screenplay is already being prepared. See below:

Last week, I went to LA, facing a stretch of 10 miles of the busiest roads in the USA, but even if I knew the traffic would be horrible, I would have made ​​the trip. I was going out to breakfast with Jennifer O'Kieffe, the screenwriter of "The 13 Whys". The first time I met Jen, she was interviewed for the job script. One group sat around a large table in an LA office, and Selena Gomez was sitting to my left, while Jen was on my right, telling us their ideas for the adaptation of the book. (Now she is in the midst of his writing for the adaptation). Our breakfast was basically an opportunity to talk and get to know better. We talked about our families, movies, books, and shared our excitement for this project. After breakfast, since we were so close to the park, which inspired some scenes in "The Whys 13", I took Jen to the "Eisenhower Memorial Park." (No, I was not very creative to rename the park in my book). There, we talked a little about some specific scenes in the script. Mostly, I was saying things like, " That's temper , "and"I'm seriously getting goosebumps now. "It's strange to think that my book has left Jen goose bumps, and now she is in charge of Hannah and Clay, their ideas are giving me chills. Of course, that's why she wanted! Have you noticed that some studios have their logos for certain movies? I love when they do!So here's my idea ... Great, right?

 


You can see the numbers 1 and 3 before the letters "I" and "E" forming the number "13 component of the book's title and, together, of history.