Σάββατο 2 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena Gomez denies that he refused to use 'Someday'


In a recent interview with radio show host Ryan Seacrest , "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" , the girlfriend of Justin Bieber , Selena Gomez spoke about his new album, his new film, his career, his health and also the subject could not missing, her relationship with the teen star, Justin Bieber.
In the interview the presenter has to Selena on the rumor that the singer and actress reportedly refused to use the new perfume Justin Bieber "Someday" Selena laughed and then later denied saying "No. I think it smells great. Everyone should check, it smells very good. "
The presenter also asked if she was surprised by the attention the couple receives both from press and fans, and she says yes "It's very strange sometimes. I should be able to live my life" normally ", I guess," he concluded. You can hear the statements of Selena in the audio below:
 
 
Then Ryan asked Selena was like when Justin saw her kiss scene in his new film, Monte Carlo , and the star of Disney says "He was quiet. I was really impressed" . The actress from "The Feiticeros of Warvely Place" was also asked about the incident that happened at Marcy's (June 23) when Bieber jumped thinking it was attacked by a police officer in launching Someday , Selena said that was not present in time because I was working and continued "through people I knew, I think because it was circulated very public. So I knew immediately while working which made ​​it even worse because I could not be there" .
It seems that Selena is dropping more to talk about your relationship with the teen star, Justin Bieber and certainly enjoyed Someday. What do you think?