Τετάρτη 6 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena Gomez: "The negative comments affect me"

 

Sel does not show ever, is always smiling as if he did not care to say nothing. But Selena is not rock and not to demonstrate publicly, the comments to affect:



 "I do not know what they say about me, but more or less you can imagine. I'm human, I'm 18, so obviously affect me, but I try not to call them, but it is hard to avoid it. "


Sel also explained in more detail the little problem we had a few weeks ago and took her to the hospital.



 "I was down with the iron, because as much mass, carbohydrates and stuff. Not like proteins. I was extremely with iron deficiency and therefore had to do a blood transfusion for iron, was so bad ... it was horrible. I hate needles more than anything and I cried like a baby, it was really nasty. "


CREDITS: SemiBR