Παρασκευή 1 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena Gomez talks about being known as "the girlfriend of Justin Bieber"



Some people say that Selena is ceasing to be known as  the girl from the Disney Channel " and is beginning to be remembered for being "the girlfriend of Justin Bieber." And in an interview to TV  FOX & Friends , Selena spoke a little about it. Check out the video:


(3:15) Selena says, " Well, it's the first time I hear it. And my opinion is that I have the right to live my life and I feel that I've done a great job, the position I find myself now. And I must be able to grow. I am no longer on the Disney Channel, but that does not mean I want to forget the fact that I have a new generation that inspires me. Anyway, I feel like I'm doing the best I can, that's how I am. All that matters to me is if I'm doing my family and fans proud. "
(4:17) Selena is asked which is in fact his relationship with the Canadian. First, Gomez is silent, until he confesses: " It's great to have someone on your side who can understand everything you spend. "