Παρασκευή 15 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena on the cover of Girl's Life in August

Selena will be on the cover of an upcoming issue of American Girl's Life, check below:


Selena Gomez holds her hair on top in the new issue of Girl's Life August / September. 
The singer and actress for 18 years talks about leaving the studios of Disney, the Internet "evil" and also gives some tips on love. Check out: About to hit with the media: "There are worse things than people who do not like you and they talk on the internet but I can not lie. Machuca. I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. As a whole, not taste. It is evil. Every choice I make when it comes to my personal life, my films or my music, I always say 'Is that my fans will be proud of? " If I do something that they let them upset me very uneasy. "advice on love: "Love is beautiful. It is difficult but wonderful. You should enjoy and have a person who makes you better. They told me to take care of my heart. My advice is to have fun and always be prepared for anything. "About the end of the Wizards: "I tried to make the most. I cried a lot. The entire cast is part of my life. They saw me grow and helped me in many ways. I feel like I'm still the girl from Texas who moved to LA, but older and wiser. "


Click to view full size image Click to view full size image