Παρασκευή 22 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena says that she laughed when she found out the rumors that she was pregnant with Justin Bieber


The site DailyMail published an article talking about Selena's reaction when she found the rumors that she was pregnant with Justin Bieber. Check out:

Selena Gomez has laughed off speculation that pregnancy was actually the cause of her illness last month.
The former Disney star, who is dating Justin Bieber, was hospitalised and treated for malnutrition after complaining of headaches and nausea.
However, there were whispers her health scare was pregnancy-related
Talking about the claims, she told Now magazine: 'I laughed. There is nothing you can do, you just have to blow them off.'
Meanwhile Selena, who turns 19 tomorrow, said that the real cause was her poor diet.
'I wasn't really healthy. I was low in iron. I was dehydrated. I had actually got back from vacation, so I wasn't overworking.
'I'm probably not the healthiest eater.'
The star is fighter fit again and is now preparing for her American tour, which kicks off in Costa Mesa, California, on Sunday.