Τετάρτη 6 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena talks about the paparazzi: "They scare me"


Wherever she goes, the paparazzi are there, and although it is their job, some just act stupid. Selena said she hates the paparazzi, and besides, she also talked about all the rumors and nasty comments it receives from people all over the world.
"I feel that people judge others. It's kind of scary to have to deal with it, people wanting to talk about his personal life, knowing what you're wearing, who you're going, who you like or not. In a way, you and honest to try this, to grow without having the whole world talking about it. "
His mother, Mandy, said: "This side of fame scares her, she is terrified of the paparazzi. She is very scared of so many people around you. " Selena's cousin, Priscilla Deleon, also told about the situation: "When we're walking through an airport, she puts the headphones, even without anything to be playing, and then I wonder why, and she replies, 'cause they talk to me, will talk about things I do not want to hear' ! "

Selena added, "I do not know how to handle it. When you see pictures of me, I am most often with his head bowed, and she always goes down. It is very difficult to have an older man with a camera in my face when I'm having dinner with my family or something. I think I'll ever get used to it, in fact, have to get used because it is part of my job, but it's weird! "