Παρασκευή 15 Ιουλίου 2011

Selena would like to open a bakery


Check out a matter which site, Belfast Telegraph about Selena did not dismiss the idea of opening a bakery:

Selena Gomez has a plan B if it is to perform enough of - open your own bakery. 

The star is busy with his music career and his new film Monte Carlo, but secretly would like to open a shop. 

"I would love to open a bakery, would be very fun. And I would probably open it just so I could eat it - I have amazing people who would make the food and I would just eat all the food, "she said. 

But the girl of 18 years admitted he does not spend much time in kitchen. 

"I do not have time. My roommate cooks very well, actually, she cooks these muffins, cookies and wonderful things. " 

The star of the Wizards of Waverly Place is happy to concentrate on acting and singing, for now - and said he would love your career is mirrored in the film, Rachel McAdams in The Notebook. 

"I love Rachel McAdams. She is very beautiful, very elegant and you do not see much in the eye of advertising, which is cool, "she said.