Τετάρτη 3 Αυγούστου 2011

Selena Gomez: "I'm still in a transition phase"


The actress and singer said she still has a long way to go.
Selena Gomez has come a long way since it became a Disney star, thanks to the success of the series  Wizards of Waverly Place .
At age 19, and go out with Justin Bieber, has released an album and made a film, but she confessed that she feels it still has a ways to go.
The actress and singer, who is part of a group called Selena Gomez and The Scene, recently received accolades for her role in  Monte Carlo, and her second album,  When The Sun Goes Down , which is rising on music libraries.
Selena admitted that children have a famous extra pressure during its growth:

"It's important for me to grow and evolve. I feel I gave my best effort and that's how I am. What matters most to me is that my family, friends and fans are proud of me. Despite leaving the Disney channel, I can not forget that a younger generation is looking for me. " she argued

"I'm still not done. I'm still in a transition phase " she added