Πέμπτη 4 Αυγούστου 2011

Selena: I never wanted to be a fashion icon


In an interview with Charlotte Observer Selena says " Baby One More Time "was the first CD she bought and was also the first concert it was. " Always when you like, I long all children come to me and say it's the first show of them. " Selena said, and she also added " I know this is something we will remember forever, because I remember the first show I was. "Gomez says it's an honor when talking to her that her show was the first that children have been, she says that was why we made ​​the tribute to Britney Spears , " So that's why I did the tribute to Britney. "
It's stressful choosing what to wear in the morning? That's so weird because I never wanted to be a fashion icon. I have not seen anyone, just for me. I love clothes. I love to dress, choose nice clothes. I find so funny and surprising when people say "Oh, what she wore yesterday was very beautiful," and they want to use. It is very nice, but it is not stressful. She told to Charlotte Observer. 

Source: Oceanup.com & SDBR