Κυριακή 10 Ιουλίου 2011

"I'm obsessed with Pixie Lott" says Selena


Selena Gomez is certainly the teenage superstar of the moment. The singer and actress was all over the world promoting their third studio album When The Sun Goes Down and new film of Monte Carlo, and still managed to make time for the MuchMusic Video Awards, with Justin Bieber go and visit London to celebrate the launch of Disney Channel HD ... We took a few minutes in your hectic schedule for a chat:

What was it like recording the new album, When The Sun Goes Down?
"I wanted to grow up a little and I really wanted it to be different and fun. It is a European species for sounding so much fun with the repetitive beats, baselines and the things we added. The lyrical content is so much fun, such a bold and different for me. The photos and artwork were very fun and I wanted to try different times, having to wear wigs and make-up crazy! "

I like the psychedelic style of the clip of 'Love You Like A Love Song' which is definitely not what we were expecting you ...
"Thank you! That's what we were expecting! "

Why did you choose 'Who Says' as your first single?
"Initially I was not going to release a third album, because I was finishing Wizards of Waverly Place and went out on tour." I wanted to make a single song and hear "Who Says" and loved it and really wanted the song. The reaction I received was very good. It's really inspiring to me just sing it and then I saw how my fans reacted and the stories I heard were really amazing. I wanted to do an entire album for people to feel that way. "Who Says" is very inspiring.

His albums released very quickly one after the other ...
"I know! I spent two years in the first, Kiss and Tell, and a second year, The Year Without Rain, and then two months in the current, When The Sun Goes Down! "

That means you will spend a month in the fourth, then?
"No! That's what I'll get the new and definitely take my time with it. "

Britney Spears wrote a song on the album called "Whiplash". Have you ever even met to talk about the band?
"No, I did not know, but I love her and think she is awesome. I was very honored to have a song on the album written by her. "

Have you ever seen the tour Femme Fatale?
"I did not go far because I'm busy, but I really wanted to see his show in Los Angeles. Everyone says it was amazing and she is doing very well, my favorite song of Britney's "I'ma Slave 4 U". . This is a fun song. "

You will make a mash-up songs of Britney in her summer tour, talk about what fans can expect?
"I do not want to give one out, but I will say that we are preparing from their most recent hits."

Pixie Lott co-wrote another song from the album and even make a feat ...
"Yes! I love Pixie too. She wrote a song called 'We Own The Night' with Toby Gad and I'm obsessed with her, I think it's a beautiful song. Originally I was just going to have the music and not a feat with her, but I love his voice so much. I hear the original version with your voice but only because her voice is very beautiful.

Candace Bushnell, recently said that you would make a perfect girl Charlotte York and the City on Fri. Would you be ready for this?
"This was a great compliment and I was very surprised when I heard that. She was very sweet, but nothing is official and has never been approached or anything. My mother is a fan, but I was not allowed to see him when I was younger, but I definitely love the show. "

Do not have a day that has not heard from you online or in magazines. How are you dealing with the paparazzi attention increased?
"It's weird. I do not think I'll never really get used to them, to be honest. I do not like this part of my job but that's part of it so I have to deal with it. "

You are in London for the launch of Disney Channel HD and marked the occasion by performing tracks from his new CD, how was it?
"It was fun. I have to run two new songs from my new album and also "Naturally." I love my fans and I love doing gigs in small places. I made one here at the Hammersmith Apollo in London and that was amazing because it was too small. I was able to see my fans and interact with them which was great. 

On his English accent in Monte Carlo:
"It was very strange, but fun but I worked really hard on it ..."

On whether we'll ever see her always doing a drama
"Eventually, I'll probably do that, I am open to do a lot of things, but probably not at the moment.

Plans for another film of Wizards of Waverly Place?
"No, not now."

About her to bring her tour to the UK soon:
"I hope so, I'd love it, but now we have not announced any dates in the UK."

On what she'll be doing for your 19th birthday:
"I'll be going to Northern California to do a show, so I'll probably be celebrating with my fans, which is the best way."